We will help you avoid any setbacks or delays you may encounter when looking for office space such as:
- time spent searching and verifying building information
- site visits that don’t meet your expectations
- number crunching
- looking for new, local staff
Finding office space in Montreal might be somewhat time consuming but it doesn’t have to be difficult. You can easily set up your new branch or your new company with Online Executive Centre’s help.
What Online Executive Centre Offers
The Online Executive Centre is a walk-in business centre where all that is required is your professionalism and business ideas. We offer many services that will ensure your transition to your new Montreal space is stress-free and problem-free.
Here are some of the services offered:
- Highly competent secretarial staff to assist you with your needs
- Fully furnished executive offices
- Professional boardroom with high-speed internet connection
- Personalized telephone answering service
- Bilingual secretarial assistance
- Translation services
- Free parking
- Virtual office and postal address
The light and spacious interior is appreciated by both users and their clients. Floor to ceiling solid oak doors and sound insulated walls ensure that your personal business remains personal. See the photographs on our floor plan page for details.
Advantages of an office space in Montreal
The West Island of Montreal is a multicultural area, mixing its deep-rooted history with modern buildings. The Online Executive Center is itself situated in Pointe-Claire, the heart of the West Island, ideally located directly off the Trans-Canada Highway. We are located twenty minutes from lively, downtown Montreal and fewer than ten minutes away from the Pierre-Elliot Trudeau (Dorval) International Airport. Our building is next to hotels and restaurants. Everything you and your business need is on your doorstep. See our area map for the exact location.