Virtual Office Montreal
Within the heart of the West Island, Online Executive Centre offers your business, no matter the size, a full service virtual office. Whether you are just starting up a new business or already have an established one, a virtual office in Montreal will give your business the professionalism and secretarial needs it requires to run smoothly.
What is a Virtual Office?
A virtual office is both an on and off-site live communications and address service that allows companies to operate with professionalism at a fraction of the cost of traditional office space.
Advantages of using a Virtual Office
One of the biggest advantages of having a virtual office is reflected in the reduction of your office overhead. Other benefits can include:
- Establishing a professional image with a prestigious business address
- Helping to secure new opportunities with virtual communications
- Possibly increasing revenues with the use of a conference room for important meetings and seminars.
- Increase in productivity levels with less commuting and traditional office “distractions”
There are personal benefits to using a virtual office in Montreal as well:
- Can allow employees to work from home, increasing the quality of life for their families.
- Reduces vehicle emissions and fuel usage making your company more “green”.
Virtual Office Services offered at Online Executive Centre
At Online Executive Centre we offer you the following services with a virtual office in Montreal:
- Mail and package receipt (personalized postal service)
- Telephone/reception service
- Access to all office equipment services*
- Secretarial assistance and translation (charged on an hourly basis)
- Conference room use (by reservation)*
- Competitive full business support service
- Virtual offices to suit all budgets
- Terms available on a monthly basis
*charged per use
For more information about obtaining a virtual office in Montreal, call John at:
Online Executive Centre (514) 630-6997
Or by email at: email@example.com